The Easter bunny heard that Daddy was going to be at work Easter morning so he came the night before. I heard a few noises and yelled for Colt to, "come quick!" and we caught him hopping over our fence off to deliver more baskets! Colt talked about seeing the Easter bunny for days after this.
Here are their baskets.
Colts: sock monkey bunny, Woody Pez dispenser, sunglasses, Superman pj's, toothbrush, motorcycle, police man rubber ducky, and a football egg filled with candy.
Lolas: sock monkey bunny, bows, princess rubber ducky, and a tiara toy
Easter morning the kids and I went down to my parents house to celebrate with them.
It is *so* hard to get a picture of the two kids together. Here is my attempt.
Lola's face cracks me up here!!
Then I tried to get individual shots of them. I need to figure out my camera still. The lighting on some pictures are better than others, it really makes me mad!
But how cute is our little man?!?
And how adorable is our little princess?!?
Me and my babies.
Don't the kids look thrilled to *still* be taking pictures?
Nana and little miss Lola
Lola Mae and Papa
Here is Colt and his cousins showing off they're eggs.
Landon, Audrey, Carson and Colt
Lola with her great Grandma and great Grandpa. She loves them very much (and so do I)!
Look at these two cuties!!! Lola and William best cousin friends for life! They are only 6 weeks apart. I don't think there could be cuter babies than these two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment