Johnny boy turned 28! Last year when I turned 25 and John turned 27 that seemed *so* very old, but this year 28 and 26 don't seem so old to me anymore. Does that right there mean that I am old?!? Oh well, being "old" is pretty fun.
We surprised Daddy with a birthday balloon! Isn't he just the cutest?
**Don't let his smile fool you, I am pretty sure he screamed the entire day ha.ha.ha. Happy Birthday John!**
John's annual cake of choice...Rainbow Chip. He loves the "gel beads" in the frosting.
John marking HIS cake.
Colt making his mark.
And together now. My boys are crazy!
Hey, you have something on your chin!
Make a wish!
Happy Birthday, baby cakes! Doesn't 28 look good on him?
Now that we saw 28, what does 7 months look like?
That's what it looks like! It can't get much cuter than that, can it?
And what does a 7 month old do?
Splash in the tub.
Hang out with big brother.
Crawl everywhere!
Drink from sippy cups.
Sometimes they cry too, but she looked so cute I had to take a picture!
Be mischievous, and of course all while wearing a tutu!
Who me?!?
Pull themselves up like big girls!
Happy 28th birthday Johnny and happy 7 months Lola Mae!




No comments:
Post a Comment