Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Haircut...Trim

So I am trying so hard to grow out Colt's hair.  I envisioned an adorable, blonde, surfer boy (you know because we surf and all..I did in middle school does that count?!?), shag haircut for the summer days at the beach.  But, to my surprise, it has taken everything in me to not cut it!  The hair is growing over his ears and screaming "cut meeee!" and so far I have pushed through, I haven't cut it, but I did take him in for a trim.

Here is a before picture.  
Do you see Lola's little head between Colt's body and the steering wheel?



He didn't love all of the pieces of hair falling on him.

Look at him here, in the same chair for his first haircut, 2 years ago!
Holding on for dear life!
 With me holding the sucker in his mouth.  That is the first thing Colt asked for when he was done with his haircut this time.

One more!
Okay, really this time, last one.
Where did the time go?  Sorry, I got a little carried away by the past.  Let me wipe my tears, and get back to the present.

And this is his final haircut...trim.

Oh how I love my crazy little man.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures of him little are adorable....why do they grow so fast :( his trim is so cute!

    ReplyDelete