John and I had our five year wedding anniversary on May 3. I guess I feel the same way as I do about turning 26, last year when we hit our 4 year anniversary I couldn't believe that we were already married for 4 years! But now that we hit 5 years, 5 years doesn't seem like *so* many years to me anymore. Once again, that is probably a sign that I am getting older. Well we do have 2 kids and 2 dogs now, so 5 years seems appropriate. What a wonderful 5 years it has been!
Our 2 year old (almost 3 year old) took this picture of us!
I first took a picture of John and Colt...
Then I asked him to take a picture of me
(Lola was way to content in the stroller for me to get her out).
After having kids, and even after getting married, it seems so weird to be in a picture by yourself!!!! Notice my hands clasped in my lap, I had no idea where to even put them.
Well after taking those pictures, John said, "hey why don't we have Colt take a picture of us?". He does walk around all day with my phone taking pictures of things, so here goes his big picture opportunity, and BAM he nailed it!
And here is Lola, at this point she had lost her contentness(its definitely not a word) and wanted out to crawl!
Last, but not least, we went to one of our favorite places and got a few treats.
I am so grateful for marriage, and for our marriage and for having a wonderful marriage to a great man. Here is to eternity Johnny Boy!
The first two pictures are of the first time he saw me in my wedding dress.
And this post is sealed with a kiss.
xox











congrats on 5 years! Can't believe we will be joining you guys as fivers in Jan! Love the pics...Colt has become quite the little photographer!
ReplyDelete