Monday, October 14, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Our summer was relaxing, well as relaxing as you can get with a 9 month old and a 3 year old, and filled with sunshine. 
Colt and Luna "wrestle" like this for ever and to my surprise Colt loves it!  He thinks it is absolutely hilarious.  


We went to the Children's Museum again.  Colt loves dressing up in the fun uniforms and costumes.

We went to the beach with friends.
**Contrary to what the pictures show, Lola was part of all of these adventures too!**
There was a helicopter outside of Costco, Colt thought it was the coolest thing, and quite frankly so did I!!  The pilot insisted that Colt take a picture with him.
We went on lots of walks, trying to wear out the puppy and the toddler!
I took Colt to his first movie!  We went and saw Monsters University.  John isn't much of a movie guy, but I am a movie lover, so I've been waiting a long time for the day I could take Colt!  I think there is a high possibility that he liked the popcorn, candy and soda more than the actual movie.


Daddy took Lola on a lunch date, while Colt and I were on a movie date.


And another Colt selfie.  Try not to laugh.
Lola Mae turned 10 months and of course is as cute as ever!  Look at those lashes!
Whenever I lay on the floor Lola crawls as fast as she can and crawls on my back.  She thinks it is hilarious!
We were shopping and Lola oohed and aahed over the scarves.  I think she thought they were her beloved blankies!

We visited the Farmers Market.
Colt was not so sure about getting his face painted.
He quickly warmed up to the idea though.

Here is my handsome little guy after a haircut by mommy...yes me (aaaahhhhh).
Me and my girl.
The idea of wearing out the puppy was enough of a motivator for me to get my booty out there and run.

Daddy spoiling the kids with licorice.

Lola learned to cruise in the car.

The kids helped Daddy do yard work.

I love spending time with my amazing little family.  We have so much fun together and it only makes me that much for excited for the kids to grow and for us to do more things together as a family.  In the mean time, I try my hardest to cherish every single moment with my babies and to really let the memories sink in and stay with me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment