June was full of fun adventures and celebrations!
Lola discovered herself in the mirror! We don't have any mirrors low enough in our house for her to look at on a regular basis, so when she discovered the big mirror at Nana and Papa's house she was very intrigued.
I always love finding random pictures on my phone taken by photographer Colt. Here is a selfie he took.
Colt loves benches. Whenever we see one you better believe that he will be parkin' it there for a little while.
Balboa Island.
We took Luna out for a little adventure to Balboa Island. She loved it, and everyone loved her!
Between the dog and the kids we were stopped by almost everyone we passed. Hey, what about me? Aren't I cute too? ;-)
We got a puppy when the kids are young so the dog and kids will grow up together. We want the dog to be good with kids and part of the family. So as crazy as it is sometimes, I remind myself that one day the kids will all be off doing big kid things and the dog will be a lazy sleepy dog, then I will relax.
I love this picture.
Colt is pulling her tail, Lola is petting her head and Luna is as happy as can be.
BIG NEWS! Colt learned how to ride a bike without training wheels! I can officially say he could do it when he was only 2 years old. He's amazing isn't he?
And John tried training Luna to run beside the bike.
Luna also got swimming lessons from Papa.
Lola still puts everything in her mouth, and really a second doesn't go by when something isn't in there. Her go-to item is a Hot Wheels. She settled for Ducky in the bath though.
We went to Grandma Hunt's house and Lola found a baby carriage and baby. She is a natural mommy.
I opened up a shop on Etsy and got my first order! Woo hoo!! Many more have come in since and I am having so much fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment