Well I have a dilemma. I am just going to throw it out there, I am SO excited for Colt and Lola to get older, but at the same time I am SO sad seeing them grow! One moment I am thinking, SLOW DOWN time, slow the heck down! The next moment I'm practically screaming, Speed up! I need sleeeeeeep!
Looking at pictures from only a month ago I find myself holding back tears. My babies, they are rapidly changing and growing. Am I capturing all of the important moments in their lives? Will I remember the funny things Colt says, or the first time Lola smiled? Will it all be a blur of sleeplessness?
I guess for now I will just try my best to take one day at a time and truly enjoy and invest myself into the kids that day.
Now it is picture time...from a month ago, *gasp*.
We pulled out the jumper and she loves it, but doesn't necessarily love when big brother helps her play with it, as pictured below.
Colt loves likes to play with his old baby toys that are now for "baby Lola". Here they are on the play mat. Sometimes he'll sit next to her and say, "Look mommy, 2 babies!" It gets me every time!
Walk time! This particular walk was quite adventurous. Colt didn't know how to use the brakes on his bike and we turned a corner and it was a little steeper than it looked. Next thing I know there he goes flying down the side walk. I quickly put the brakes on the stroller and went chasing after him. I am pretty sure I looked like a mad woman running down the street with my kids. Thank goodness the stroller brake worked and all was smooth sailing after that. *My dad took Colt on a bike ride a couple days after and demonstrated how to use the brakes on his bike. Colt loved that and now is an all-star.*
Pretty girl in the big stroller for the first time.
This little girl turned 4 months and I attempted a photo shoot.
She got a little sassy and stuck out her tongue.
Here we are at her 4 month checkup!
15 lbs. and 25 3/4"
(90th percentile for height and 70th for weight)
The Dr. gave the o.k. for her to eat rice cereal.
She didn't like it too much and it hurt her little tummy, so we decided to go back to mama's milk only.

No comments:
Post a Comment