Friday, March 1, 2013

Barber Shop

Lola had her first haircut!  Yes our 4 month old had enough hair for a full on haircut!  She was born with beautiful brown, flowing locks.  Her gorgeous locks started to turn into a gnarly comb over, so we thought we would take the plunge and even out her hair a little bit.

Here are a few shots of her before.
 John and Lola were twinsies with their gray striped shirts so I had to snap a pic.  Lola's face in this one cracks me up! I'm pretty sure she is thinking, Humph, we ain't no twins!
Here are the kiddos.  Lola is ready for her haircut!
She sure does rock that mohawk though, doesn't she?
And barber John got down to business.
She was so good, the clippers didn't even phase her!
Here she is with her new hairdo!
I found some more cute pictures of Lola back when she was eating rice cereal.
Don't you just want to squeeze her?

No comments:

Post a Comment