For a big chunk of time while growing up I wanted to either be a dolphin trainer at Sea World, or a monkey trainer at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I was absolutely torn, because I didn't know which one I wanted to be. Isn't that great, that this is what I worried about as a kid? I finally resorted to the fact that I would just have to be both! Well, as you can see neither of these things played out in my life, I am not a monkey, or a dolphin trainer, but rather a stay at home mom and am loving it! Our recent trip to Sea World brought me back to my younger years and I now have that burning desire to be a dolphin trainer...one problem, I am terrified of fish.
The first animals that we saw were flamingos!
I mean really, look at that face! He was so excited!
After the flamingos he sat down in front of these flowers and smiled. Hey, thanks little dude for a great photo moment!
He is pointing at the big sharks!
I totally had the heebie-jeebies.
Here is Colt looking at the polar bears! When we were in line to get into the park, one of his friends kept talking about seeing the polar bears, so that was Colt's main objective once we got into the park. I don't even think he knew what polar bears were at that point. It was "Education Day" at Sea World, so why not learn a thing, or two while there?!
Right after this picture the polar bear jumped in the water. Colt thought that was pretty darn cool!
Hmm, we tried to make this picture work.
Yes, Lola was there too! Crusin' around in the pack.
Family picture!
Look at how awesome John is for wearing Lola in the carrier! I pulled out my back, for the second time in 3 months, so he stepped up to the plate and wore that carrier like a dad stud!
After Sea World we went to one of my favorite places of all time, Anthony's Fish Grotto. My heart definitely always has been, and still is in San Diego. Some day, some day, we will live there and hey, why not train the monkeys and dolphins while I'm at it!
Here is Lola saying, "Heyyyyy!"
We literally ate on the water. Too fun!
Our fam bam. Colt thought this "pirate ship" was amazing!
And that concludes our fun and adventurous trip to Sea World/San Diego. Until next time San Diego, until next time <3.



What a fun day!! Utah is freezing right now, so this makes me want to be in California right now more then ever! Maybe someday we can move to San Diego with you! Wouldn't that be amazing?!!
ReplyDelete