Monday, March 11, 2013

You Make My Heart Float

Happy Valentine's Day!  I love this day, always have and always will.  One reason is because I love the colors.  Red and pink are oh so fun, and even that much more fun when paired together!  Another reason is that I love hearts!  And one more reason is because I have a lot of love around me, always have and always will, from my parents to my loving husband and now to my wonderful children!  This holiday just keeps getting better and better!  

Well John and I kicked off the Valentine's Day celebration a day early (since he had to work on Valentines Day night) and we went out to dinner...wait for it....ALL BY OURSELVES!  A big thank you to his parents for making that possible!  

On Valentine's Day morning we went to the park with some of Colt's friends and celebrated.  
These were the Valentine's I made for Colt.  It was a bottle of bubbles with a tag that said, 
"Valentine, 
You make my heart
FLOAT! 
Thanks for being my friend!
<3 Colt "
Here are my two little loves in the morning. 
Colt is delivering his Valentine's.
Checking out all of the good stuff he got in his bucket.
The little misses.
Colt was excited to have Daddy at park day!
Chasing balloons.  It was a little windy so the balloons floated off, but not to fret Colt was quite the herder, is that even a word?  Either way, he rounded up those balloons like nobody's business!
Lola and Mommy!
Lola got to stretch out on the blanket.  This is her I'm so happy I can hardly stand it face. 
Lola and her first Valentine, Daddy
This may be the first tree Colt has ever climbed? Either way, he did it probably 10 times and would have done it 10 more times if we weren't leaving right then.  He thought that was pretty darn cool!
Brother/sister love.
Colt giving Lola kisses, he loves giving her kisses!

More pics!
I think Colt was over taking pictures.  But it is just one of those things that I want to make sure I have plenty of pictures to document their holidays and special occasions as children.  I end out with a million pictures, but hey, better safe than sorry!

Oh, but I squeezed one more good one out of him.

I hope you all had a fun and love filled Valentine's Day!  Thank you to all of my family and friends for making my little family always feel so loved and blessed.
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment