Thursday, February 21, 2013

Christmas With The Pace's


Well my phone was stolen and I had A LOT of pictures and video that I had taken from Christmas Eve and Christmas day and I hadn't uploaded it to the computer yet.  Let me go cry for a second waaaahhhh waaahhhhh!!!  I am really so upset!  Especially about the video recording we took  
Oh well, it will be in our hearts forever, just not on the blog.

With that being said, here are the pictures that I DO have from Christmas.  

Here are the two little kiddos Christmas morning at our house.  Little Miss Lola's 1st Christmas!
Our little family.
 Lola with one of her presents, a cute pink rattle!  Doesn't she look so excited?
Colt was a pro at opening presents!
Cheese!

Colt and his cousin Easton are making sure every last present was opened!
Uncle Shad!
Then it was mama's turn! 
Lola and Grandpa relaxing after some intense present unwrapping.

Peach was not forgotten!
Here she is with her fancy boots.
Colt loving his new scooter!
The scooter gang!

My favorite Christmas package. 
 The boys helping John put together Colt's bike.
Colt is hard at work.
At last, the men resort to the directions.  I mean who reads those things anyways?!?
We finally changed out of our PJ's!
Colt and his Gigi (Grandma Hunt). 

What a fun Christmas holiday we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment