Friday, January 18, 2013

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

There is so much prep that goes into Christmas!  And even more so now that we have kids.  By the way, holidays with kids, especially Christmas, are so magical.  

First things first, it was Christmas card picture time!  This was at my parents house for their Christmas card.
From left to right: Carson, Landon, William, Audrey, Lola, Colt

The two babes, William and Lola, Best Friends Forever.

And for our Christmas card.
Can you even believe that we were successful at getting everyone to smile?!

And the two little darlings.  This was the first time Colt held her entirely on his own! He is such a proud big brother.

Here the kiddos are with Pa after an exhausting photo shoot.

Then it was Christmas lights time!  Our first time putting lights up on our first house for Lola's first Christmas!  Oh wow, so many firsts!
What a good man I got myself.  I went for a run and came home to him and Colt putting up our lights.  Beyond cute, and I am beyond grateful for him.

This little man was ecstatic, can you tell?
 His excitement goes through his fingers and to his toes!

Here is the handyman at work.

And this was my contribution to the front of our house.  Our festive wreath.  I LOVE wreaths, I want one for everyday and every season, they make me happy when I go in and out of the door!

What were the girls doing while the men were hard at work?

Well, Lola was taking a nap.
And I was workin' on my fitness.  Let's pretend that is a regular thing, okay?

We were now ready for Santa!

But, wait!  It's Bloopers Time!


3 comments:

  1. Lola and Payten have the same crib bedding! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your kiddos are so cute and getting so big! Way to go John for getting the lights up....wish I could say the same for Mitch :( He promised me next year though!

    ReplyDelete