Our dear Lola Mae was blessed in church on November 4th. It was such a great day to celebrate with our family.
Here is our little fam. Colt is looking a little less than thrilled, but don't let his facial expression fool you. He was so excited to have his cousins and grandparents there, that he did not want to take time out to take pictures!
I was not aware that Lola was slowly melting into my lap, oops.
Here we are with John's family.
And with my family.
All of the cousins on my side.
All of the boy cousins on John's side.
(Lola is missing, I didn't trust any of these handsome lads holding her)
My parents.
Here is the little lady!
Her dress was from Nana (my mom).
Her Marilyn pose.
Her blessing bracelet and shoes from Grandma (Marsha).
The ribbon roses on Lola's headband are made by Marsha (John's mom) and were the roses that were on my garter when I got married. Marsha took them off and sewed them onto a headband for Lola on her blessing day. And so on and so forth it will *hopefully* go down the line for generations to come. I love how her entire outfit was meaningful and from a loved one. (I got her the socks?!?)
What a beautiful day Lola's blessing was. The love that our family shares for each other was felt so strongly. It reiterates to me how truly blessed I am to have such amazing people surrounding me and my little family. Our children are such a blessing in our lives. We love you Lola Mae!

What a pretty dress! And I love the Marilyn picture :)
ReplyDelete