I totally and completely didn't take one Thanksgivingish photo! One of the Christmas card photo shoots we did on Thanksgiving, so I guess I thought we took pictures, but not really! I realized that I completely skipped over Thanksgiving, and I have so much to be thankful for, so I just had to share a few of the things.
I am so thankful for this man. He is my one and only and I couldn't be happier. He is an amazing husband and father. He works so hard for our family, and for that I am grateful.
The beard was his celebration of staying home on paternity leave.
This little darling is the apple of my eye. He is so full of life. His firecracker personality is an absolute blast. He has such a strong will and already knows what he wants and is a determined little guy and he is only 2! He sure does keep us on our toes, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am thankful for his kisses and the endless love that he gives to our family. He is my lover boy.
My baby girl. She is my princess. What an absolute joy she is! Her smile is contagious, and she has a way of just lighting up a room. She is sweet, cuddly and gentle. She is very mild tempered and just goes with the flow. I am thankful that she is here to bless our family, and is a healthy beautiful baby.
I am thankful for this amazing woman, my mom. She is my best friend. I am so thankful for our close relationship and the love that we have for one another. I am thankful for her as my role model as a mother and as a person. Her heart is big and her love is strong. She is so fun, we always have a blast when we are together. She is beautiful inside and out.
This man is simply awesome, he is my dad. If you know him at all, then you at least know that is 100% true. I am so thankful that I am able to call him my dad! He is such a passionate, hardworking and loving man. I am grateful to have been raised by him, I look up to him in so many ways. Thank you father!
I am thankful for my mother-in-law and father-in-law. Our little family is so blessed to live close to them. They raised a wonderful man, whom I now call my husband and I couldn't be more grateful for that. They are fabulous parents and grandparents, and are always there for support and guidance. We just love them!
I am thankful for all of our siblings, and the friendships that we have with them. I am thankful for our grandparents, we love them all so much and our heart is with the ones that have passed on. I am thankful for the church and for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and for the knowledge I have of eternal families.
I could go on forever for all of the people and things that I am thankful for, but just know that we are thankful, our hearts are full and we love and appreciate you all.


No comments:
Post a Comment