Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  A couple of months late, but hey, better late than never right?  We got a new camera right before Halloween, so bear with me, because most of the pictures are blurry.  Apparently it is a little high tech for me.

A couple days before we did some pumpkin carving.
He sure is a cute one, isn't he?
Lola was hanging out too!

I would like to introduce to you the ultimate SWAT guy!

Grandma and Grandpa (John's parents) came over for some Halloween fun. 
Me and the kiddos.  I had been crocheting ALL day long to finish Lola's costume.  I finished with about 1 minute to spare before we went trick-or-treating. 
Daddy!  Lola was over taking pictures.
And just like that we were off to fill his bucket.
Colt was a little hesitant at first, but once he realized that his bucket was filling up with candy, he was all game!
Trick-or-treat!

I read a blog ahead of time and it listed a bunch of pictures to take of your kids while trick-or-treating, this was one of them.  I felt like a real photographer running ahead of him, getting low to the ground and trying to capture his little feet in the moment.   Most of my "shots" were blurry though, I blame the new camera.

He made friends with some fellow law enforcement peeps.
Yes my husband is creeping in somebodies window!  I was so embarrassed!  After every house he would say something like, "Did you see the...", or "That was a nice house", etc. and every time I would say, "Oh, I forgot to look!" He is an observant one, that one.

Just tick-or-treating like a big kid.
He is checking out all of the candy he got!


No comments:

Post a Comment