John and I got to revert back to our young selves, young like 17 year old selves, last week! It was actually quite fun. I worked really hard to get tickets to the t.v. show "The Voice". I wanted to go the the live taping of it on John's birthday, but I didn't get tickets, however I did get them for the next week!
We weren't allowed to bring a camera, or our cellphones in, so I quickly snapped this picture as we were pulling up to the parking garage.
Boring, I know, but better than nothing eh?
So we totally rocked out at the show. Here we are clapping like rock stars.
(top right, standing up I am that white blur on the end of the row and John is standing next to me.)
They made a big deal about clapping, and standing up and being an interactive audience. I was pretty sure they would acknowledge my amazing clapping skills, I mean I was clapping in the air, down low, clapping and dancing, you know the whole deal, but they didn't, I'll excuse them this time around. Even hubby was getting his groove on, honey I'm so proud!
Here we are after our wild day/night of being groupies rockstars.
Overall we had a blast, but it was great to come home to this little sweetie.


No comments:
Post a Comment