Thursday, April 5, 2012

Party of Three......And One Half!

We are soon to be a party of 4!  I am pregnant and due September 19!  

*AND*


We are thrilled to add a little bit, okay probably a lot, of pink into our lives this September.  

Here is baby at about 12 weeks.

I haven't been sick (unlike when I was pregnant with Colt) so it is easy to forget that I am pregnant, which in turn is making this pregnancy go by pretty fast.  I think the Colt man helps keep me busy too, so that alone makes time fly by. 

Here are a few things that have been keeping us busy as of late...

John works two 16 hour days a week and Colt and I search for things to entertain us these days.  Colt was having a rough day, and dinner time was quickly creeping up on us.  We were out running errands and I passed McDonalds and the awesome playground and thought, genious!  Squealed the tires to make a quick turn and there we were at Micky D's for a wonderful, healthy dinner.

At first Colt didn't quite know what to do.  I think the tunnels threw him off a little bit.  My McDonald's trip definitely was not for the food, so I thought, here goes nothing, and in went me and my pregnant self through the tunnels and down the slide. 

Thank goodness it paid off!!  Here he is zooming down the slide!

Every once in a while he would get a little turned around in the tunnels and I would have to yell, "Colt, over here!"  He would eventually find his way to the slide, or the lookout point.  


One of the times that John gave Colt a bath he got Colt out and they quietly came looking for me to scare me.  There were a lot of "Shhhhhh's" and Colt caught on.  Now every single night after his bath he immediately starts saying, "ssshhhhhhhh" finger to the mouth and all!  Whoever gives him a bath stealthily carries him through the house to scare the other.  It has been a tradition for about a month now and I don't see it fading out any time soon...he is getting heavy!!

I found my "glasses", they are fake since I don't need glasses, but glasses are so fun sometimes!  Colt thought they were pretty cool!  He was really confused and kept saying, "Nana."  I think he thought I stole Nana's glasses.

Enjoying a nice snack with Peach.

He rediscovered his nose hole, or is nostril the more appropriate term? 

Getting ready for prayer.  Sometimes for meals other than dinner (we always say a dinner prayer) I will sit down and start eating, on a couple of these occasions I have looked up at Colt in his highchair and he is in this position waiting for the prayer!  Whoops, caught me!!  It melts my heart every time he folds his adorable little arms (yes, even his arms are adorable).

Wearing Woody's hat.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the Woody doll! 
Peachy cuddling with Buzz.

The boys hanging out in the jacuzzi.

 Nana and Colt after lunch.
 John turned 27!  We are getting old!  He always sticks his finger in cakes/desserts.  I will turn my head for one second look back and there is a finger print in whatever I made.  I usually get mad at him, so this night he took FULL advantage of it being his birthday.  He was sticking his finger all over the cake and then he brought Colt up and got him in on the action.  I was having a minor panic attack!  #1 the beautiful cake that my mom made had fingerprints all over it, and #2 other people were eating the cake and they probably didn't want fingers all over it... double licked fingers all over it.  Hopefully he got it out of his system for at least until his next birthday, or how about Colt's birthday.  Crazy boys!

Baby girl needs to hurry up and get here, I am feeling out numbered.

1 comment:

  1. so reverent during the prayer!

    yaaaaaaaaaay for a girl, they are so fun (i am sure boys are too!)

    ReplyDelete