Here is little man cruising on the bike at Nana and Papa's house (my parent's)
He didn't want any help from dad!
And our next visit, he was pretty much a bmx superstar, riding the bike all by himself!
He is *really* not happy that (he didn't land his cool trick) the bike tipped over.
Colt came to me in the middle of the day and wanted to go in his crib. I thought for sure when I put him in it he would want out, but instead he did just the opposite, he wanted to stay in, and wanted everything in sight in there with him. Roll count: big Mickey, Peach, small Mickey, and Colt. I respectfully declined, thought I'd save the crib from vast overcrowding, or more so the fear of it falling to the ground when I got in it.
Can you tell how cool he thought this was?
He pulled all of the covers up, tucked Mickey in and I thought I was getting off easy for his nap!
Kisses for Mickey.
And BIG kisses for Big Mickey.
It was too good to be true, he was not putting himself down for a nap (nap time usually is a big ordeal, I fear it will soon be a thing of the past), but we did have a fun time pretending.
Loves putting on shoes, especially daddy's shoes!
One of our impromptu trips to the beach for dinner.
(John said, "we are going to look back at these pictures and wonder why we are fully clothed at the beach." So disclaimer: a lot of our beach trips are last minute, in the car with nothing to do, so we go to the beach for dinner trips. So we risk the chance of being categorized as "those" people who go to the beach fully clothed. We should probably invest in a fanny pack, that would definitely make it legit.)
John went to Alumni Day at BYU and brought Colt back this cool hat! He has been loving hats lately! He prefers to wear them pulled down over his eyes. He is a mischievous one I tell ya.
I told him to pull it up and I got a peek of his cute face.
But he pulled it right back down, he thinks he is pretty darn funny!
I sneezed the other day and Colt looked up and said, "Bless you." Wait, what?! Who is this kid, and what did he do with my baby? Time is absolutely flying by! Everyday Colt does, or says something new, and it makes both John and I fall even more in love with him. Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing us with such a sweet spirit.








brit, this is so cute and makes me SO excited to have a little boy. Colt is absolutely adorable. So excited for your soon to be new addition as well!
ReplyDelete