Colt doing one of his favorite things, digging with his "shoo" (shovel).
He kept going around to all of the trees and hugging them...tree hugger?
Very serious business.
Just being a big boy and walking down the stairs ALL BY HIMSELF!
Colt and John enjoying a baseball game and eating a churro.
Colt and Pa eating peanuts!
I think Colt may have been hanging out with his mother a little too much lately. He hopped on the chair next to me and started tanning. Don't tell him he was in the shade.
One of the many perks of being married.....3 Birthday celebrations!
First I got spoiled by this little man and the hubby.
Birthday breakfast courtesy of chef John.
Second by my mama, dad, Bret, Taylor and their kids.
And third, by John's family.
By the end of the birthday celebrations I felt so loved and am so grateful for such a loving and supportive family. And I definitely need to go on a diet, oh yeah I'm pregnant, I will blame it on that, not the cake.




Haha the picture of Colt tanning in the shade is hysterical, he is so cute!! Everyone deserves 3 birthday parties... and being pregnant is the perfect excuse to pig out at all 3!!
ReplyDelete