Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Goats, Cake And Cleavage...Sounds Like A Good Time!

Booty cleavage never looked so cute!
 
Continually discovering the magic of Disneyland!  Did you know they have a petting zoo?  I had no clue, but it is now on our must list, right up there with the Buzz Lightyear ride. 

Colt is going in for the hug, even though he is at the wrong end.

The goat noticed that too.

John being a goat.

I want a goat!


Watching t.v. and cuddling with Mickey.  
Ignore the fact that EVERY SINGLE toy is out at this point.

Even though he is ab.so.lute.ly crazy about Buzz Lightyear, his heart will always be with Mickey Mouse.  Do you see that pure joy on his face?

Marsha (John's mom) signed me up for a cake decorating class 2 months ago.  I had so much fun I signed up again for the next course!  Here are a few of my masterpieces...don't laugh.


This was my first cake.

My final cake

2 seconds after I took the last picture.  Guess who got to it, and this time it wasn't John!  Colt is rapidly following in his father's footsteps.

Don't worry I knew exactly how to take care of the hole....

And just keeping with the tradition, here are the bloopers.





Apparently we were having some blinking issues.  I blame the photographer.

3 comments:

  1. He's adorable and your cakes are so fancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. colt is so big and so cute!! your cake decorating skills are very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete