Well I have a lot of cute pictures that need to be shared, or they might burst from so much cuteness!
Colt is my little movie buddy! I love how much he enjoys the whole movie theater experience, because I love it too! We went and saw Planes with some friends.
Lola is an awesome model for my Etsy shop.
Lola loves the ball cage at Grandmas house! She dives in head first and her entire body plops over the side into the balls, it is pretty funny!
Lola has a new love for Minnie Mouse and any stuffed animal/doll for that matter. Her motherly instincts are already starting to kick in.
Lola makes the best cheese face ever!
Sometimes Lola and I go out and are not only matching, but are completely "cheetahed" out!!! My diaper bag, shirt and her dress...yikes! I feel like the crazy old lady who loves cats or something.
We went out to dinner for my brothers birthday and his friend had Google Eyes. John thought they were pretty cool, you can see your phone screen through the glasses and control it with your voice.
Colt got a postcard from his great grandma and he was beyond excited! It is still hanging on his door in his bedroom :-)
Who knew that backwards underwear could look this cute?!








No comments:
Post a Comment