We got to spend a lot of time at the beach this summer and that is always awesome in my book! We stayed on Balboa Island with John's family for a week.
Colt and his cousin Easton had a blast playing together.
The boys (big and little) got to enjoy the put-put boat for a little bit before it started sinking, aaahhh!
John was the BBQer for the week. Do you see that smoke ring on the meat? Well done honey baby!
We took a stroll down to the pier.
And ate lots of treats.
And took selfies.
Surfer boys!
Colt tried teaching Lola to walk. What a nice big brother.
Mommy and the kiddos!
Oh, you know, just being photographed by the paparazzi.
The kids played and played until their hearts were content...Or actually until they were tired and being ornery, but I won't tell.
This little one loved crawling in the sand. Sometimes she would crawl and crawl straight into the water. I would have to run and pick her up, I think she would have just crawled to the bottom of the ocean!
We rented paddle boards. John, and if you look closely you can see Colt on his tummy, were off into the harbor.
It was a little bit scarier than I thought it would be(I am a huge wuss when it comes to sharks and fish and sea monsters coming up from the bottom and eating me alive) but it was fun nonetheless.
Lola stood up on the board!
Grandpa stood up too! I missed Grandma standing up, but I heard she was quite the pro!
A pic of all the cousins. Some were happier than others.
Grandpa, Grandma, and the kids.
Cute brothers.
And last, but not least, our little fam bam.
Once again, family and vacations are so fun! Not always easy and as relaxing as they were before kids, but so many more memories are made with them and for our little family. John and I are so blessed for us both to have such fun and loving families.


















No comments:
Post a Comment