How is this even possible? Lola is one
year old. I feel like with both of our kids and with every single
milestone, I am amazed and blown away at how fast time goes and how
quickly they learn and grow.
We celebrated her actual birthday with Nana, because Nana and Lola have the same birthday! How fun is that?
Here are the birthday beauties.
One year ago I was nervously and anxiously on my way to be induced and meet this sweet little girl. I couldn't imagine my life with a second child, or a baby girl, but now I can't imagine it without her.
I lined our patio with pictures of her birth through 1 year. It was neat to see the transformation.
Daddy and the birthday girl.
Mommy and the birthday girl.
And here is the princess.
The birthday girls.
The adorable heart cake that my mom made.
Make a wish!
She's thinking about it...
With a little assistance from Daddy she started to dig in.
And she even cracked a smile.
The anticipation...
Got it!
Big brother wanted in on the action.
Grandma and the kiddos.
Lola and Grandma. Thank you to Marsha for taking on one of my ambitious projects for the party. I ran out of time so she made Lola's tutu for me!
Lola is such a trooper. She kept her boa and crown(not pictured) on and never even flinched. Girly girl at heart.
And just like that she turned one!
Lola Mae you are our sunshine. We love you and your spunky personality to the moon and back. We can't wait to see the young woman that you are going to grow up to be. We are already so proud of you and our hearts are full. You are beautiful in every way. You love to give hugs and kisses and that makes us melt. Here is to many, many more years.
xox,
Mommy and Daddy











No comments:
Post a Comment