Merry Christmas!
Don't we look like a good touristy, stroller family? I even had a backpack filled with snacks, diapers, clothes, and the rest of our house as well. Moments like these make me laugh and make me stop for a second and REALLY realize that, I am a MOM! I know it's been 1 1/2 years (almost), but sometimes I just have these "mommy moments" and I laugh.
Who knew that John was such a creative photographer? He plopped himself down on the ground claiming it would be a good angle. I am posting the picture on here to hopefully gain him some clients...anyone need a photographer?!
So we attempted to take Colt to Disneyland for Colt's first time, but we had a few complications and decided to take a stroll around Downtown Disney and then go to the beach instead. BUT we still gladly accepted the "1st Visit" pin.
The key for him staying in the stroller...THE SUCKER. Although he dropped it (notice the above picture), but a nice little worker saw it happen and gave us a new one! We washed the broken one off and let him keep that, so he wouldn't drop the new one....don't judge, that's not too bad right?! We were just being economical. Now we have a backup sucker for next time!
Apparently it was a REALLY good sucker. This wasn't the only time I saw John sneaking a lick.
Look at these AMAZING Minnie ears that I found?! I saw them gleaming in the afternoon sunlight from across the walkway, outside of the store! As I ran like a crazy person towards them As I got closer I realized there wasn't only an amazing pink sequin one, there was a CHEETAH one too!! Good thing there were two of us to model both ears. For a second there I was torn because I couldn't choose!
(combine the cheetah ears with the pink polka-dot bow = perfection)
*sisters* (my sister-in-law, Patricia)
The whole crew
eeerrrrrrrr (tires squealing)
~REWIND~
Downtown Disney completely skipped Thanksgiving and went to Christmas! I am going to go back to Thanksgiving, because to be on the technical side of things, this adventure was actually before Thanksgiving Day!
See ya soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment