Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Feast of Thanks

I have so many things to be thankful for.  We as a family have so many things to be thankful for.  Most importantly I am thankful for ALL of our family and the love, the strong unconditional love, that runs through it.



I am so thankful for the Gospel and all of it's principles and teachings.  I am thankful to have been raised in the LDS church.



I am thankful for my loving parents, who have continually been amazing examples to me in every aspect of their lives and who have always supported me throughout my entire life.


  I am thankful for my in-laws, for the love and support they have given us, and for raising my love. 

I am thankful for my husband and for the wonderful man that he is.

I am thankful for my little Colty Wolty.  He is the pride and joy of my life!
.....And Peach too.

AND I am thankful for so many other people and things.  Thank you to all of my wonderful friends.

Thanksgiving Day
We spent our Thanksgiving with John's family.

Here are the boys just hanging out.

A little Michael Jackson action going on here.

He loves giving kisses.  Oops!  I guess we  need to work on what/who is kiss worthy...for today's sake, the table is definitely kiss worthy.  This was 1 of 5 kisses.  He loves it outside, what can I say?

John and our newest nephew, Landon.
On a side note...he looks pretty good holding a baby, huh?! 

Eating those green beans like it is nobodies business.

Feasting.

Cousins!  Colt and Easton cruising at the zoo.

LAST but, not least....

Colt came walking out of his bedroom after John changed him tonight...


I laughed so hard and John said, "I thought there was something weird about them."


Yeah, I'd say there is just something a little bit weird about them...




1 comment:

  1. ha...great diaper changing John! Looks like he needs some more practice :)

    and yes John looks great holding a baby! our little guy will need another snapper after Colt graduates too....or a girl to cheer him on!

    ReplyDelete