My mom, Taylor, and I went to my cousin Lauren's wedding shower. It was at a family friend's personal museum. I tried capturing some of the neat stuff there, but after uploading the pictures I noticed my photography skills really did not do the place justice. So just believe me, it was really neat!
One of the rooms was an ice cream shop.
I spy a gumball machine!
Nana (my mom) and Colt.
Me and my not so baby anymore, baby....okay I will just say it....
Me and my toddler *tear* where has the time gone?!
Really though he is half of my length here! Not like that is too hard to do though, but still!
*Sisters*
My mom and Aunt Cheri.
Cousins.
Leahna, Lauren (bride-to-be), Taylor, Kristin, and me.
I love family. It is always fun when no matter how much time has gone by since the last get together you can pick up right where you left off and always have a great time. We all have our own families now and it is hard to see our extended families, but when we do it is always wonderful.

Seriously, colt wins the best dressed award! You look amazballs too!!! He is the CUTEST! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete