Saturday, November 19, 2011

Funtivities


I have a lot of pictures over the last little while that I haven't posted!  Since I waited so long and have too many to do different posts for each activity I decided I will just do one big post of all our little outings/innings (some pictures are from inside our house, doesn't quite fall under the "outings" category)

Here are my honey bunnies!!  Yes I call both of them my honey bunny, Peach included...weird I know.

The fam at Shad's (John's little brother) football game.

My future lil' stud muffin.

On September 11th there was a memorial held at the Richard Nixon Library.  This was one of the firetrucks that was called to the scene.




Thank you nice lady who offered to take a picture of all 3 of us.

 Colt sportin' his Deputy shirt. 

"I think I was just caught unloading the cupboard."
 "Maybe if I smile she won't notice and will let me keep going."
"Okay, good.  Back to work."

We visited John's dad at work. Colt especially loved playing on the tractors.

This is Peach's form of transportation when it is cold.

Papa (my dad) hanging out with Colt and Carson.
*Can you tell that Colt is teething?*

John and Colt walking into church...I love them!  I am so grateful for John and what a wonderful husband and father he is and what a great example he is to me everyday.  I am so grateful for us to be able to go to such a wonderful church together as a family.


I wasn't aware that I had a teenager in my house?  He is growing up and this is NOT okay!


I told John that he had something in his teeth when we were at dinner and he said, "hurry take a picture!"  Just another reason why I love that man. 

Oh and while we are on the subject here is one more reason why I love my husband...

He knows me way too well!  Thank you honey bunny. 

Are you guys gagging yet?  Okay, sorry I'm done.  


YOU MADE IT!!
Now that was one long post, but it had lots of pictures so that makes it not so bad.

Have a wonderful day, and go buy someone a cup of yogurt for me.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment