I am rewinding a bit. I jumped the gun and posted our Halloween pictures, but there have been so many different adventures between our last post and now. So with that being said I am going to back track these next couple of posts.
This post is of our pumpkin patch adventure.
John and Colt on the wagon/tractor ride.
Colt in the petting zoo. The animals were so friendly, they just came right up to you.
I am 99.9% positive that I was having more fun than Colt. I wanted to take them all home with me.
His nose is crinkled up...that is how you know he is really excited!
After the petting zoo we were off to the pumpkin patch.
Colt liked the very first pumpkin he saw, but it had a crack in it so we had to keep looking...
...and looking...
...and looking...
alas, he found one!
I spy John amongst the scarecrows.
Colt sitting on the pumpkin and thinking it was hilarious.
We had a great time together. It made John miss Utah, me want to live on a farm, and Colt crazy for pumpkins. All in all a fabulous day.



I love it! You did a great job on his costume. He looks super tough and big! :) I love the picture where he's sitting on his pumpkin. Sooo precious.
ReplyDelete