Friday, July 15, 2011

Like Mommy, Like Daddy

I was in the kitchen and I could hear Colt "concentrating." He was breathing heavy and choppy, so I knew there was some serious business going on. It quite possibly could have been something having to do with the #2, but instead I found him doing this...


"Almost got it."

And he was off walking around with my sandal "on", like no big deal or anything.

About 20 minutes later I was in my bedroom and he went around to John's side of the bed. He was being unusually quiet, and then I heard "the breathing" start up (he needs to work better at his slyness). I quietly peeked over the bed and found him doing this...

I think he had to balance out trying on mom's sandals with a more manly task. What better than to whip out the tape measure?!

*On a side note, I made clear to state "John's side of the bed", because he likes to create little mountains of stuff over there, I tried not to capture it in the pictures, but it was just inevitable. I think it may be a guy thing. Okay, glad I got that off of my chest. *

*Caught red-handed*
If that isn't a deer in the headlights look, I don't know what is.
Colt is such an explorer, I love it. He finds new things to play with every day. It definitely keeps John and I on our toes, but it so fun to see him notice new things and learn how they work. His little mind just fascinates us more and more everyday.


1 comment:

  1. Ahh he is the CUTEST!!! I can't believe how big he is!!!!!! Tell these boys to SLOW down! xoxo

    ReplyDelete