Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lately

It seems like it has been crazy lately. There really isn't any particular reason why it should feel this way, but it just has. Maybe it has something to do with the heat, Colt's molars coming in..those are really the only reasons I can think of, so who knows really.

This post is going to be a little crazy itself. It doesn't really have a rhyme or reason, but it does have some cute pictures.

This is a sneak peak into my day. It consists of picking up the pans and lids all over the house, putting them in the cupboard and having to do the same thing 5 minutes later. Sometimes I just leave them out, then I am tripping over pots and pans all day. Sometimes I tie the cupboard shut and Colt literally stands in the kitchen pouting and screaming "eeehhhhhh" while pointing at the cupboard all day, so I usually just give in.


Here are my loves. We went to Balboa Island for dinner and took a walk after. I just love it down there! We always talk about our favorite houses and pick the ones that we would want to live in. Sometimes it feels like we are actually house shopping *haha* and really, come on I would take ANYTHING if I were able to live down there. I would pitch a tent in someones side yard and call it my home ;-) Any takers you Balboans you? I promise we will be very good neighbors.

This reminds me of a mommy version of the "facebook-mirror-pictures." I would have to lose a layer of clothes, my child and have a kissy face in order for that to be "facebook-mirror-picture" worthy. Don't worry that won't be happening anytime soon.
p.s. I always have the same exact smile in pictures, so I tried to switch it up here...not so sure how that worked out for me though.

Colt's new thing is sitting on chairs/couches. This is a little table at my parents house.

Loungin'. And Colt is making sure you remember he is #1!

John's lunch. This was on his 16 hour day so I guess that makes it not so bad, but as I was making it and it was rapidly beginning to take over the entire counter, I laughed and had to take a picture. There are 2 peanut butter sandwiches 2 turkey sandwiches, and all of the other little treats that you see...yummy. Thanks babe for putting up with the prisoners and eating sandwiches all day. You're the best.

Colt and Grandpa Pace (John's dad) having a nice jacuzzi sesh.

This is kind of out of order, but it is Colt on 4th of July.
*Here is to having a little bit of crazy in your life for absolutely no reason at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment