Okay, I am going to talk about the perks of having a kid...Okay, I am really only going to talk about one single, particular perk, that makes me so giddy inside I want to scream. Are you ready for this one...?
The Kids Menu.
We went out to dinner the other night and they brought us a kids menu and crayons and you would have thought I lost my marbles I was so excited. I literally got mad at John for starting the, "match the states and capitals" game without me. He quickly suggested that we do it together and I was back on track and happy as ever.
The Kids Menu.
We went out to dinner the other night and they brought us a kids menu and crayons and you would have thought I lost my marbles I was so excited. I literally got mad at John for starting the, "match the states and capitals" game without me. He quickly suggested that we do it together and I was back on track and happy as ever.
Colt contributed with a few squiggly lines here and there and perhaps even a few bites out of the green crayon...and maybe the blue one too. They were non-toxic, no worries.
John was over-the-moon for another reason. He has a thing, and when I say "thing" I definitely mean "thing", for wet naps. He made sure to ask our waiter for one before we were even through with our meal. The waiter returned with this...
The wetnaps of all wetnaps.
And this is how it is done ladies and 'gents...
1. Start at the top of the head.
2. Wipe down your entire face.
3. Continue to wipe down your neck.
He even got a few arm wipes in. He does it with no shame, hesitation, or embarrassment. And that is why I love this guy.
John was over-the-moon for another reason. He has a thing, and when I say "thing" I definitely mean "thing", for wet naps. He made sure to ask our waiter for one before we were even through with our meal. The waiter returned with this...
The wetnaps of all wetnaps.
And this is how it is done ladies and 'gents...
1. Start at the top of the head.
2. Wipe down your entire face.
3. Continue to wipe down your neck.
He even got a few arm wipes in. He does it with no shame, hesitation, or embarrassment. And that is why I love this guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment