Friday, September 2, 2011

All About the Kids

Colt is growing up and I become more and more aware of this every single day.  He continually amazes John and I with his...well I guess, with his amazingness.  We have so much fun with him.  As tiring as it is trying to keep up with him, the minute he is asleep for the night John always says, "I miss him, go get him."  There has been a time, or two, that I have snuck (hmm I guess that isn't a word, but I am going to use it anyways) in his room, quietly picked him up and brought him in bed with us.  Our little man means the world to us.


He loves to brush his teeth.


Do you see those little green trees down there?  Yes, can you believe it?  He loves broccoli!  Every time he eats it I think it is just a fluke, but I am pretty sure broccoli is a keeper in his book.
Colt learned how to climb on the couch, and is now attempting to climb on everything possible.  I have turned around for 5 seconds to find him on our table, climbing up the kitchen stool, trying to get on our bed, etc.  He has a pretty awesome technique if you ask me.


 
Climbing into his car, even though there is a door on the other side.  Really, who uses doors anyways?


Testing the waters grass before he dives in runs around like a crazy man.



 Just looking all grown up here...with a big belly. 

I spy Peach...my first born.

Absolutely ecstatic to see a life size Mickey!!


Colt then decided Mickey needed to be showered with his kisses.

(for about the following 20 minutes he gave constant kisses, hugged Mickey's foot and said "mmmmmmm", I think that means "I LOVE you Mickey!"





*I see a pucker of the lips on this one....watch out ladies*


Now that was exhausting, wasn't it?  
  

It has been a fun and adventurous ride and we are loving every minute of it. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love him!!!! Brit he is SO big!!! How did that happen?! The other day stefano and I were talking about how grown up G baby is and how he's not a baby anymore.... and I may or may not have started crying right there. I know I'm a freak.

    ReplyDelete