Saturday, July 2, 2011

Colt's Birthday Extravaganza Part 2

We celebrated at John's Grandma and Grandpa Hunt's house (or Colt's Gi Gi and Gi pa's house, or I prefer Lady Grandma Ga Ga, because she is just that cool).

Colt, awing over his Birthday shrine.

He spotted his dear friend Mickey the Mouse!

"I wonder..."
-I don't know what he is wondering about, but he is definitely wondering about something-

"Don't you dare make fun of me in this hat, or else..."

But honestly, doesn't he just look so stinkin' cute all decked out?

Mommy and Birthday Boy!John's "help" on the round 1 birthday celebration obviously paid off. Look at him digging into that cupcake with absolutely no hesitation!

eeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!! Wait his Birthday hat isn't on!!

Okay phew, let the festivities continue.

"John, quick grab his bib!!!"

Okay, now the birthday festivities can really continue, he is complete.

So is it just me, or did Colt not change positions through the entirety of the wardrobe changes?

~Rewind~ Look at the last 3 pictures again...

Good to know that my cupcakes are just THAT good!


That, finger-lickin'-good!




Colt,
We love you so much! You have brought such joy into our lives this past year. Your smile and personality can truly light up an entire room. We are so excited to see what the future has in store for you. We know that great and amazing things are waiting for you. Thank you for being the sweetest, cutest, smartest, and all around BEST little boy that we could have ever asked for.

We love you with all of our hearts,


Mom and Dad

I'm looking forward to see what this next year has in store for this little man! Terribly Fantastic Two's? Or wait, I think I have another year for that one...I'm still getting the hang of things here.

Anyways...

Happy 1 year Colt!

No comments:

Post a Comment