Here he is posing for his 3 month picture.
We had a fun filled weekend at my parents house. I think we wore Colt out. Most of the pictures that I have of him, he is sleeping.Excuse the pink satin pillow and blanket.
John woke up early so he lost his spot and the little man took over. I am proud to say that Colt has inherited the "good" sleeping gene. His is definitely underdeveloped, but that is where I come in to show him how it's done like so:
(Notice my arm. I guess I was worn out too)
Meet Mr. Froggy, Colt's best friend. He is Colt's travel buddy. And he is sleeping again on our way back home.
We made it home safe and sound. Colt was definitely feelin' the sound side of it. He was sound asleep.
John woke up early so he lost his spot and the little man took over. I am proud to say that Colt has inherited the "good" sleeping gene. His is definitely underdeveloped, but that is where I come in to show him how it's done like so:(Notice my arm. I guess I was worn out too)
Meet Mr. Froggy, Colt's best friend. He is Colt's travel buddy. And he is sleeping again on our way back home.
We made it home safe and sound. Colt was definitely feelin' the sound side of it. He was sound asleep.
This is the last picture of him in his bassinet *tear*. I packed it up and he is now an all star crib sleeper, sleeping on average 8 hours a night. Love it!Our weekends this past month or so have been very similar. We usually go to John's brother Shad's football game, then go down to my parents house and go to Brock's football game, and stay there for a day. It's fun I haven't been able to see Brock play since he was in Junior-All-American so I am enjoying it.
SO cute, I love the All Star jammies!! I cannot believe he is already almost four months, where does the time go?!!?!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys, I cannot believe I have not met Colt!!! Agh
Brit he is looking so much older!!! I need to see this little guy and hold him! Glad things are going so great!
ReplyDelete