Okay, back to Colt... Every time I put him on his mat now he works his way, within a minute or so (he works fast) completely off of the mat! Like this...

(Notice John's dress shirts in the background? I attempted to not just iron them, but IRON them. You know, like how the dry cleaners do it. So I googled "How to iron a dress shirt" and watched a "how to" video. Voila! I did it and they turned out great! But I'll leave out the part that it took me all day. And maybe I should have left out the part that I googled it...is that embarrassing?)
Okay back on track.
And once again like this...

It really just makes me laugh every time.
Colt hasn't mastered the art of rolling over yet, or done it at all for that matter. He doesn't really like being on his stomach. My happy baby Colt only lasts a few minutes before "Mini Hulk" comes out. So he kinda, sorta started to look a little like he wanted to roll over. (Prime picture taking time) I jumped up, grabbed the camera and.................He lifted his arm. (Yay, what a proud mom I was)
I started snapping away and none of the pictures seemed to have captured this (notice the left hand behind preparing for the
(Don't worry she got groomed the next day and can see now)
And another one of Peach's jealous rages.
Do not fret. Colt doesn't take pacifiers, and apparently Peach LOVES this one, so we put it to good use, and made a dog happy.As much as we are loving Colt growing and doing all of these new things (smiling, laughing, attempting to roll over) it is a little nerve racking to see how fast he is growing! It definitely is a bittersweet situation.

It is so bittersweet how fast they grow! Owen is 7 months old TODAY and I'm totally missing the newborn baby that slept and snuggled all day. But they just get more and more fun, and more personality. It's great!
ReplyDeleteI love that you googled how to iron a shirt. I need to do that. I've got a pile of shirts Brett needs me to iron...but I haven't got a clue on how to do it right! Ha! Thanks for the tip, I'll google it and find a "how to" video.
And thanks for your comments on my Sweet Treat blog:)
Kristy I can't believe that Owen is 7 months...wow! Tell him happy 7 month birthday from Colt :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely google it. It was so easy and at least gave a couple of guidelines and where to start, etc.
I love your Sweet Treat blog it's fab! I never realized that I could comment without a blog, so now that I am a little bit more blog competent I can leave comments, yay!
Brit!!! I am so impressed...you are doing so well at blogging! Colt is so cute! I want to see him so bad...and you too :) You are such a cute mom!
ReplyDeleteGlad Peaches is doing well and hasn't been totally neglected since Colt's arrival :)
Googling a video on how to iron a dress shirt is genius! I need to do that too. Do you think they have one on just ironing in general. ha. I make Mitch do all the ironing. :)
Thanks Alex!! We want to see you too :( So yes the ironing tutorial was fab. I LOVE that Mitch does the ironing, that is too funny!
ReplyDeleteBritlyn, I just found your blog through Tesera's! I am so proud of you for learning how to iron a dress shirt! I can barely iron anything, although next time I need to, I'm totally Googling it.
ReplyDeleteLittle Colt is so handsome. He looks just like your family!
Oh, and I laughed out loud at Peach with the binky. Love it!
I pulled out my iron for the first time since we've been here (4 months-haha) two days ago- now THAT'S embarrassing!!! Haha = ) good work Britty!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd this post totally cracks me up!!! Lol LOVE IT!!! yay for the *almost* roll!
Little Peachy is such a diva!!!
Ummm Colt is the cutest little boy!! Ever!!!
Loves!!!!!
Jeni! Thank you I am so glad that I inspired everyone in the ironing category. I already have a pile of his shirts to do again, but I am totally dreading it. I love your blog it is way too cute!
ReplyDeleteTesera! I miss you. And of course glad you like this post :) xox