Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello

We did it, we not only have a blog, but we have a post (hopefully). This year has brought so many changes for us. We are loving every one of the changes and are definitely enjoying writing our life story together as a family.

  • John finished his classes (I graduated in April '09 and he walked with me then)
*I went first*
*Then John*
*Waiting for John to walk back to our seat*

  • We moved to California
* Ok not to Hollywood, but I thought this was cute*
  • John now works for LASD as a "Deputy Sheriff Trainee"

  • I got a new car
  • We celebrated our 2 year anniversary at Disneyland (pregnant and all)
(The annual funfetti cake with rainbow chip frosting of course *John's favorite*)

  • I was pregnant, very pregnant ( I was asked weekly if I was having twins)*Me at 38 weeks*

  • We got ready for our little boy

*This is from the baby shower John's work put on for him*

  • The Lakers won the Championship
  • Colt was finally born, and finally had a name
*7lbs. 13oz. 20 1/4 inches long- June 24*
Our first family picture

  • John got a new truck


It has been such a wonderful and adventurous year so far. We can't wait for the rest of it to come. This is just the beginning of something great!

6 comments:

  1. Britlyn I am SO happy you have a blog!!! Your family is adorable :) Colt is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute new blog!! love you guys!! what kind of car did you get?? colt is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I love it!!!!! Add me to your blog list nicoleandpreston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm glad you started a blog! Looks like you guys are doing great! You were so cute prego! And Colt is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!! I FINALLY am entering the blogging world! Tesera I got a Honda Accord. It's a nice "mom" car.

    ReplyDelete