Here is my happy little guy.
Remember the reverse crawling/scooting trick that Colt has mastered. Well he has now got it perfected to the max.He scoots to grab the Playstation controller.

And will always scoot and position himself so he can see the t.v.
Excuse the wannabe Family Guy show on t.v. John and I have been on a Seinfeld kick as of late and this show happens to be on after. I walked away and didn't realize it was on t.v. let alone in the picture that I took of my 3 1/2 month old watching it!! Don't judge. He is now a Baby Einstein regular.

Excuse the wannabe Family Guy show on t.v. John and I have been on a Seinfeld kick as of late and this show happens to be on after. I walked away and didn't realize it was on t.v. let alone in the picture that I took of my 3 1/2 month old watching it!! Don't judge. He is now a Baby Einstein regular. Ladies and Gentlemen we now have the debut of the Bumbo! For some strange reason this has been my most anticipated purchase. Here he is on the night we got it, and he is just lovin' the sitting up point-of-view the bumbo has to offer!
My big boy!
My big boy!


ha love the gorcery store story! Way to scoot Colt!!!
ReplyDeleteSo John let you buy Peaches an outfit!? I am glad you did...I mean its her birthday!!! :) both your babies are adorable!
Hahahahaha! I LOVE his little scooting! So cute!
ReplyDeletePeach was greatly missed on their b-day. Colt is so big and so STINKIN cute... loves him already!
ReplyDelete