Thursday, May 22, 2014

Random Cuteness

 I will get to those in a little, but first I have some random cute pictures to share.

Lola got into the chips!  She definitely didn't let that bag beat her, she was getting into it no matter what.  This is her "What you going to do about it", face.  
 This is Lola's "cheese" face. It gets us every time!
Sorry Lola I'm not picking on you, I just love you and your spunk! 
John says that we are twins in the morning.  Blankets around our necks and bed head.
Anytime anyone is on the floor Lola runs as fast as she can and hops on their back.  Colt was the victim this time.  Payback.

I see this and think of butterfly kisses.
My children are put to work modeling for me.  Good thing they are awesome at it, or maybe I am just awesome at bribing them with anything they want.  Their cuteness really is undeniable though.




No comments:

Post a Comment