Monday, September 22, 2014

Utah Trip!

We were so excited to take our little family back to our old stomping grounds!  Lola had never been and Colt was about Lola's age the last time we went.  (These pictures are from October 2013, I am just a little bit behind, yikes!)

We stayed at Daniel and Jerilyn's new house.  The kids had a blast.  Here are the boys cruising.
 Colt and Easton exploring the lake.
Lola Mae's sweet little profile.
 All bundled up.

I had to make the boys matching football beanies!
Lola the cheerleader had to pictured in her outfit too!
It was wet, snowing and really cold!  my "superfan" status from when John played was completely revoked.  I never even made it up to the stands, I hung out under the bleachers for a bit, then back to the house the kids and I went!

It was such a fun trip to visit family and to just be up in Utah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment