Sunday, September 2, 2012

Too Cool For School




Whenever we leave the house Colt grabs something.  He sees me get my purse and keys and I think he feels like he needs to have something too.  For a while there these were his go to items, right hand:  keys, Mickey Mouse. Left hand:  A pack of Toy Story Books, equipped with a handle.  Once he has whatever it is that he wants to bring he says, "let's go Mommy".  Oh how I love this little boy!

He sleeps with tools.  For this nap time it was the screwdriver/drill thing.  Don't worry I took it, before I left the room.  

He also wakes up with major bed head!

He is an all-star trampoline jumper now, it really is cute to watch him!

Full action shot!

Just playin' it cool.

Butt cleavage, once again, my favorite! 

Cruisin' on the skateboard. 

On the motorcycle at Nana and Papa's house.  Notice the training wheels?  Too cool!

Uncle Brock helped him ride it around the backyard.  We might have squeaked a smile smirk out of him for this picture, riding is serious business ya know!

I peeked out the slider and saw Colt washing his car, he is a 5 star detailer, he even cleans the underneath!

Colt loves sunglasses.  I let him wear my least girly sunglasses and he thought he was hot stuff!  But then I thought it was time for him to have his own pair.

Here he is thinking he is too cool for school!

Daddy and Colt.

Colt is at such a fun age right now!  He is talking really good and  his personality has really flourished.  He has always portrayed a lot of his personality traits at a very young age, but they are now starting to fine tune themselves, which is a good thing.  

He already has a passion for motorcycles, tools, cars, football and baseball and really anything physical and boy!  John has a lot of father-son fun with him!

Being a boy and a toddler comes with its bumps and bruises.
Swing accident #1
This picture doesn't make it look too bad, but it was a nice size cut.  He has a pretty good little scar on his chin now.

Swing accident #2


Both were within a week of each other and he was doing the same thing!  I felt like a bad mom, but hey it has been a couple weeks now and we are bump and bruise free (for the most part) *knock on wood*.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much he is grown up! I love what a boy he is...sleeping with tools...ha so funny!

    ReplyDelete