I was trying to think of a title for this post and all I kept thinking was finally I got a post up! So therefore I named this post Finally. But really it has taken me 2 months to do a post, that is a bit ridiculous. Let's not let that happen again.
Colt is more and more active everyday, which in turn leads to me being more and more tired everyday. He has grown up so much these last couple of months. Here are some of our everyday happenings:
10 months...
Colt is more and more active everyday, which in turn leads to me being more and more tired everyday. He has grown up so much these last couple of months. Here are some of our everyday happenings:
10 months...
Colt checkin' out the ladies with his shades on.
Colt fell asleep on John. Sleeping during the day is a rare occasion for this little one, especially unexpectedly, so it had to be documented. Precious right?
11 months...
He learned to drink from his straw sippy
He outgrew his infant seat, but can you tell that he secretly misses it? I told him it is okay, he is still manly, even if he crawls in his infant seat from time to time.
He helps unload the dishwasher whether it needs to be or not *wink*
And again.
We went cruising by the pool
Colt striking a pose in John's old BYU t-shirt.

1st Haircut!!
Thinking the car is pretty neat.
I think he realized that something was up, he then held on for dear life, before trying to escape from the car.
Nothing that a little bribery couldn't take care of...a sucker and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse = pure bliss.
All done, and not really sure how he feels about it. I think he was mainly concerned about where his sucker went. And not to mention that it is an opportune picture taking moment, you know baby's 1st haircut, so of course he isn't smiling. He has this thing about not smiling during moments like these, it makes me laugh.

He learned to drink from his straw sippy
1st Haircut!!
Thinking the car is pretty neat.
Here is a little clip of Colt walking. This was taken at the beginning of this month when he was just figuring things out in the walking world. He now is a champ (video to come).
I love it! Payten loves to unload the dishwasher too...and the clothes hamper. she is very good at helping me "clean" haha. looks like Colt is excellent at it too! i seriously miss you Brit! It is been far too long since we have gotten together.
ReplyDelete