We had a wonderful Easter weekend filled with family. When a lot of people are around and a lot of things are going on Colt turns from smiley baby into observer baby. He loves to sit back and be entertained. It is almost impossible to get him to smile for a picture when others are around. I secretly think he enjoys to see us all making fools of ourselves trying to get him to smile, it is quite a site to see. Perhaps I will just push the record button on our camera next time instead of taking an actual picture....stay tuned for that, and watch your back if you are trying to get him to smile *wink*
Here is the life of the party himself.
This was actually taken Easter night and in his defense he was exhausted from our weekend extravaganza's.

Here Colt is patiently watching cousin Easton dying the egg.
And now the evolution of "not-so-patient baby" begins...
Okay, my attention span of 5 seconds has been met.
"eeeehhhhhhhh", pay attention to me.
Easter Sunday
The sun was a little bright at this very second and I was making him take pictures, hence the "the sun is too bright" face Colt is making.
My little crawling machine.
I may, or may not, had been hoping he didn't get grass stains on his pants. I never thought that I would say this, but I am in full fledged "mom mode", look out ya'll I may be rollin' up in a mini-van pretty soon here.
Me and my little man
My two loves. And look at that, we even squeaked a smile out of Colt! Way to go John!

Thanks for stopping by,
love,
the man of the hour...a.k.a. Colt
Don't joke about mini-vans..it scares me.
ReplyDelete