Thursday, January 13, 2011

Santa Baby

Happy Christmas Eve!

We celebrated by going to my parents house and having a nice dinner with the fam. We didn't get very many pictures, two to be exact. My mom and I tend to get carried away with talking, cooking and baking, every time we get together that the camera fails to make an appearance.


We did, however, get a shot of our little family.

Colt and his Papa (my dad).
Notice my mom in the background...baking. Proof of the above statement :)


Merry Christmas!

We celebrated Christmas with John's family at his parent's house.


Peach in front of her stocking.


I love the Santa hat sat on top of Colt's head. Even though he is a baby and it is his first Christmas, most of the "baby's first Christmas" gear was too small for him.

Colt has been making the funniest faces! Here is one of his infamous ones. I am going to attribute the faces to teething, rather than a keen sense of humor though (sorry Colt).

Reindeer bum amongst the mass of wrapping paper. He was thoroughly entertained. I may have contemplated taking back some of his toys seeing how easily entertained he was by the festive wrapping paper and most recent discovery, water bottles, but secretly I know think that I am more excited than Colt to play with them all. So in the end I just couldn't break a baby's heart like that *wink*.
*funny face*

Here is Colt with his cousin Easton. Notice Colt's mouth? I believe he is trying to eat Easton.

Colt is out of his Christmas PJ's and ready to take on the rest of the fun filled day!

We hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! We can not wait to see what this year has in store for us. Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment