Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Procrastination at its Best

I am the Queen of procrastination. I can focus better when I know I HAVE to do something, otherwise I tend to get a bit sidetracked. With that being said, I have had this post in my draft box for over one month! I know I don't HAVE to do this post, but I have a whole bunch of pictures piling up that are waiting for their big debut on the blog. So sit back, relax and enjoy this BIG, overdue post.

We aren't brainwashing him or anything. But I do have to say he grips that bat pretty well.

Family picture at Brock's football game.


It was "Senior Night." We were able to snap a quick picture of the fam before the game (Bret and Landon came later in the game).


We met our good friends, Meg and Stefano, in St. George for a long weekend filled with nothing but good food, rest, baby talk, puppy play and some much needed catch up time.

Here is Colt and Gianni hangin' out together.

Colt looks a little mischievous in this picture. I think his plan of attack was, how can I get that baby in my mouth, along with everything else.
It looks like we captured the profile of Gianni's smile in this one...too cute!!

Peach and Bruce reunited after almost one year! They are brother and sister. Bruce is on the left, Peach is on the right.


This was the only time that I was able to capture the essence of Peach and Bruce when they are together. They used to just wrestle and wrestle non-stop for hours. I guess they have matured a little bit since the last time they were together, (I mean they both have little babies in the house hold now and have to fend for themselves, I think it is exhausting, hence the picture above) but they busted out a bit of youthfulness every once in a while.
*Peach is the big fur ball up front*

Here are my boys!

Mirror, mirror on the wall... Colt discovered himself in the mirror! He was so intrigued with the "other baby." Of course, naturally he tried to suck on the "other baby", he kept bonking his nose, so I had to regulate his mirror time.


Colt and Peach playing tug-o-war.

Colt taking a break to say "hello" to the camera.


Now that was exhausting wasn't it? I have asked this to be excused once, but I have to ask again, please excuse the pink pillow and pink blanket that Colt has ever so comfortably found himself on. Anyways I don't know who in this household still sleeps with a pink blanket....

*I should make a New Years resolution of not procrastinating, but that seems like a bit too much to ask for (I am pretty sure that has made it on the resolution list a good 8 times...I have decided to embrace it), so instead I will make a resolution to post more often. I think I can handle that.

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh that kid is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!

    We *are* accepting future applicants for Lilly's hand in marriage. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that there is a football or bat or some type of sport something always within reach!! haha. he is so cute brit-

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are such a cute little family! Colt is growing up....he is sooo cute! Still waiting on Colt's future special teams buddy or future girlfriend...hopefully he or she will decide to come one of these days!

    ReplyDelete