Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVE, or how about Halloweenieve [hal-uh-wee-nee-eev], or as some of us know it as, Trunk-or-Treat (we have a little event at our church for the kids and they get to trick-or-treat in the parking lot in the trunk of the cars hence "trunk-or-treat." Love it!)

Colt was a football.
AND here is the whole shabang of family dress-up theme...(sorry I chose not to participate in this; however I did wear my orange-ish scarf...festive?)

John was a football player and Colt was his football.


Here is Colt eating his rice cereal (notice the iron in the background..yes it was iron John's shirt day again, that seems to be never ending, along with laundry) wearing his "My First Halloween" onesie! He was a little excited can you tell?

And now it is time for the official HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Mr. Colt man and his cute little backside a.k.a his badunkadunk
So Carter's has an entire line of dinosaur themed p.j's and onesies all tagged with "Snugglesaurus". Colt has had a few of the items in this line in his short little lifetime so far. But really, isn't "Snugglesaurus" not the cutest name?

Okay, after all of that, you now get to meet THE Snugglesaurus himself...oh yeah, and his parents.



3 comments:

  1. Colt is so handsome! I think John is one proud papa. ( = So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Well done!! I will see you tomorrow!!! AHHH WOOHOO!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the costumes!!! especially the football. Mitch loved it too :) you look so cute by the way!! miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete