Friday, August 17, 2012

Little Mr. Colt

I am still playing catch up on our blog so I have pictures that really don't fit into a theme, but by the end of this post I will make them all mesh.  In Colt's favorite words, Ready, set, go.

Colt and Peach are having a serious conversation on the slide.  They were like this for a while and I was peaking out the window laughing so hard! 

Then he had, had enough so he tried headbutting her. 

Did I mention that little man is in a big boy bed now!?  He has been since right before his 2nd birthday.  Things are going better.  As of this week he is sleeping through the night, more often than not.  If you were to have asked me last week, I would have started crying, because my 2 year old still wasn't sleeping through the night and I'm having a baby in 5 weeks!  *Fingers crossed* this is a sign of good things to come.

But really doesn't he look so big and cute? Aww.

He is at his FAVORITE store, Home Depot.  He is obsessed with all tools and really everything in that store.  John bought him his very own drill.  He is absolutely thrilled!

I decided that I need to get him a booster seat.  Since naps are few and far between these days he has been falling asleep in his highchair at dinner and then not wanting to go to bed.  So I don't put him in his highchair when we eat dinner anymore.  At least he is in a good position to shovel his food in his mouth I guess? 

Colt had his 2 year check up and was a champ!  I was *so* nervous since the last doctors visit, which was only for a rash he had, consisted of him in full blown hysteria the entire time, the Dr. really couldn't even look at him.  For this check up he got two shots and a finger prick and he didn't even cry!  It may have to do with the, not 1, but 2 suckers the nurse bribed him with and the "Cars" stickers.  Hey, whatever works!  I was all smiles the rest of the day.  It definitely felt like I conquered a major milestone with him!

I took him to Babies R Us before getting his shots and let him ride on the boat.  He loves this thing, but definitely holds on for dear life!

So I found the theme of this post....Surprise it's COLT!  He is our sunshine and brings happiness to our everyday lives!  I love documenting and sharing little pieces of his everyday life with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment