Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding Bells

My sister-in-law got married!  The wedding weekend was kicked off with a grooms dinner the night before.

Here is John's brother Daniel, Easton, John and Colt.
(This was the best picture I could get of all 4 of them semi looking at the camera, the "men" were just as bad as the boys)
*Daniel's eyes*
*John's eyes*
Funny right?

I just really want to squeeze his cheeks!

Me and my little man.

Then it was back to our house I went to continue "cake ballin'", yes that is a real thing, and yes I do it too often...it's fun, and yummy!  Here are some of the balls I did for her reception.

And then it was the wedding day!

I love my little family.
The guys were all refueling with some snacks before the reception.

Her reception was on a boat and the captain of the boat let Colt come in the "cock pit" (I don't know what it is called on a boat, so bear with me) and drive the boat!

John was pretty jealous that he didn't get to drive it.

Colt is looking at the Captain for approval.
John and Colt (and a little bit of Daniel in the corner) breaking it down on the dance floor. 

My little cowboy all tired (I should say tuckered out here, but for some reason that word rubs me the wrong way) out.  It is tough being a boat captain, and a dancing machine.

And here is the bride and groom themselves.
Really though, isn't she gorgeous? 
Happy Wedding Patricia and Ben!  We wish you both the happiest marriage and a fun filled, blessed life.

1 comment:

  1. Britlyn you made all those cake balls?! They are amazing! You look like a professional! And she is gorgeous! You look beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete