Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmase-Eve

The Nativity.
 
Can you spy the live animal in the nativity?  Yes, yes you are right, that is my Peachy girl!  She was quite the all-star sheep.  After all, it was her second appearance in the nativity (she showed Colt the ropes).

But really, don't I have the cutest shepherd around?
  He was really into all of Gaga's (great Grandma Hunt) toys that lined the stairs....especially the jack-in-the-box. 

Colt matching the patriotic room.


Me and Johnny.  We banned Colt from our family pictures.  Why?!.....

...This is why.
And it when on in every picture we tried to take with him.  He is a wild man!

Colt and Grandpa.
Colt and Grandma.

Colt got a set of real keys from Gaga and GiPa (Great Grandma and Grandpa Hunt).
He was absolutely thrilled!  Can you tell?

He made sure that every door was secure.

Okay, I was going to keep on going right over this picture and pretend that he is securing a door, but you caught me....Yes that is a light switch, and yes it is secure, and yes again, I am taking a picture while my son is trying to stick a key in the light switch....I figured it wasn't the electrical outlet, and quite honestly I was just snapping away and realized as soon as I took it what he was securing.  Mom of the year?  Thanks, you're a doll.  Okay on we go...

And don't you worry, he even got a car to go with those keys.

Doesn't he look so old and mature in this picture? Absolutely not allowed!!

Oh yeah and this door is secure too!

Last, but not least he worked off some of the Christmas food.

No comments:

Post a Comment