Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas

Little man on Christmas morning.
 

What do you think he is asking for?  
"Keeeyyyys!"

Daddy and Colt.

Mommy, Colt and Buzz Lightyear.

Helping Papa unwrap his present.

A life-size Mickey Mouse!!!  I didn't get a picture of Colt's reaction, but I think that Uncle Brock's excitement will suffice for the both of them *wink*.

My wonderful parents.

Peachy girl sun-bathing.

Colty and the Christmas tree. 
(I probably don't need a caption for every picture, but it just makes it more fun for me, so bare with me)

The Grandkids and Papa hanging out in Colt's favorite car.

Hey there!

After a lovely family filled Christmas-Eve and Christmas we were all exhausted...Mickey Mouse included.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. You and your mom are twins! I love the huge Mickey. Also, my favorite thing about a CA Christmas is sunshine and palm trees!!

    ReplyDelete