The first thing Colt did when we returned from our Utah trip....Give Mickey a giant hug and a big kiss!
Awful picture of me, but Colt and I are baking.
He is such a good helper! He knows if the mixer is out, something good is going on in it, and he has to have a taste and be right in the middle of it. If I fail to pull a chair over, he will drag it over himself and get up to the counter. Makes me laugh every time.
Showing off his muscles.
Cruisin' at Nana and Papa's.
Helping Daddy sort brass.
I ended out getting down and dirty too. It was a great family bonding activity. I think John was in heaven, and I am pretty sure that I was faster at sorting brass than he was; I'm just a natural (thanks dad for starting me young).
We took a break for kisses. Really though, my heart just melted!!
And again, my heart melts.
Make a wish (eyes closed and all)!! He loves to blow the dandelions.
Here is Colt loving the Valentine's Day card that he got from his Gigi and Gipa (Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Hunt).
Kisses for Cosmo!
My cousin came for a visit and we went for a hike to the Hollywood sign. Here are John and I at one of the lookout points.
After the hike, we went to Pink's and enjoyed some yummy hotdogs and chili-fries. It was yummy, and I would say worth the 1 1/2 hour wait in the cold rain.
The other night Colt would repeat anything that we said. Normally he'll talk on his terms, and he has his "favorite" words that he always says, but we got him to branch out. He had already been "performing" for a good 5 minutes before we thought to get the video camera out, so he isn't as into it as he was, but you can still see him saying some of his favorite words!

super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteColt is soo cute!!! And I love Pinks!!
ReplyDelete